- Testing as per ASTM and ISO test standards.
- At stage ONE the incoming Raw Material’s test report is generated before the material goes to stores.
- At stage TWO while the production process is on, after specific intervals the material being produced is tested for consistency.
- At stage THREE random tests are performed before storing finished material to be dispatched.
- If customer demands, the material is also sent to other labs for testing, to be sure that there is no inconsistency in the final product.